Rules for Traveling with Stu
- Let him use the map. He takes full responsibility if it gets you lost, but will become a nervous wreck if he doesn't at least think he knows where you're going.
- Don't remind him of the times you've been lost.
- Don't wake him up, no matter how late it is, unless he specifically asked you to.
- Don't expect him to be happy in the morning.
- Once awake, be ready to leave as soon as possible. Daylight's a wasting!
- The correct response to "Where do you want to go/eat/etc?" is not, "I don't know, you choose." When things go wrong, which they will, Stu does not want to be shouldered with the primary responsibility for that.
- You will stop in every bookstore you pass (except for Christian bookstores).
- Murphy's Law, Stu's Collorary: If something can go wrong with the travel vehicle, it will. (This is actually a good thing. Travel disasters accrue karmically, so it is best to bleed off the karma before it gathers to "fatal" level.
BACK TO EUROPE
Please send all criticisms, complaints, broken links, money orders, PayPal donations, adulations, compliments, death threats, and suggestions to email@example.com or ICQ# 2649564.