Yes, for those of you who are keeping score, the title to this is a particularly elliptical reference to the Led Zeppelin song "Boogie with Stu," so give yourself ten points and laugh at those who didn't get it. Now, everyone else laugh at those who are keeping score.
- Drinking games. I've spent years of exhaustive research finding the perfect drinking games. Unfortunately, I forgot most of them the morning after. What remains in my feeble bourbon-soaked memory can be found here.
- International Drinking Game Rules. Presumably a complete list of the internationally accepted rules for drinking games, based on my experience in european hostels.
- Extra Drinking Game Rules. After learning the basic rules, dip into the extra rules that you can create to mess with your fellow drinkers.
- How to Make a Whiskey-Coke. Plenty of experimentation has brought me to discover the ideal recipe for making a whiskey and coke (called "Jack and Coke" by some brand obsessed neophytes).
- How Drunk Am I?. An indispensible guide for determining exactly how drunk you are. As accurate as you can get without a blood test or a breathalyzer. Patent pending.
Last updated on 17 January, 2002. Buy me a drink and I'll update for you.
Please send notice of all criticisms, complaints, broken links, adulations, compliments, death threats, and suggestions to email@example.com or ICQ# 2649564.